Ping: (cots&cradles.zip) John

John...
Just over a year ago I hosted your cots&cradles.zip file for a couple of weeks, so that folks here could download it. After I figured everyone who wanted a copy had downloaded it, I cleared it off the server.
Since then, there have been at fairly steady stream of requests for the file (mostly from eastern European countries) which, of course, produce "404 - File not found" errors.
Would you mind if I put the file back on my server for these folks?
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar