PING Charlie Self

If you have resaw and planing capability, I will send you a piece of Chinaberry to try. Add "13" before the @ to email me.
--

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
Are you anywhere the dam that has broken in eastern VA?
Lew
Lew Hodgett asks:

What dam? Blub. But, no, we're in central Virginia, about 165 or 170 miles west of Richmond.
Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker
"Charlie Self" writes:

A dam in eastern VA has been reported as broken thru due to the heavy rains.
Central VA? Does that put you anywhere near Salem/Roanoke area?
Lew

Lew Hodgett asks:

We're without TV, radio (except for vehicles where I don't even know if they work) or newspapers at the moment. Got to get the word to the Roanoke Times to start delivery. Yeah, we're 30-35 miles east from Roanoke, and my VA doctors will be in Salem (getting me out of the piss poor clinic in Parkersburg).
Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker
<snip>

believe that region is called Southwest Virginia. "165 or 170 miles west of Richmond" actually puts you in West Virginia. (The state line is about 145 miles due west of Richmond).