PING: Charlie Self

Charlie,
I was wanting to write an article-type piece on a guy and was wondering if you could advise. This isn't for profit or anything, but this man has a very interesting story, and I feel that it should be written down. If you could, drop me an email and let me know either way.
I hope I'm not being rude to anyone in any way, (and I don't want to impose) but I know of Charlie's prowess in this area, and mebbe someone would want to print this story.
Anyway, thanks.
-Phil Crow