PING Bob S. was Re: CFV: rec.woodworking.all-ages

snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in
http://tinyurl.com/2ahms
--
Bill

Yes, that was a real message from Dizum. I haven't seen the rest of this thread - just your post so I don't know what this is about. If it's to verify that was a real response I posted - it was. The email from Dizum was sent directly to me and was not to the wreck. I cut and pasted it in my post that you referenced.
Bob S.

Thanks Bob. Doug wasn't certain if it was a legitimate response or not, understandably, with all the spoofs back then. The newly proposed woodworking splinter-group has an explicit ban on remailers and mail2news gateways in the charter. That is how the subject came up.
To others..that was my only point. I'm not trying to sell the new group to anyone. I abstained on the ballot.
--
Bill

But no means of enforcing that ban. So the ban is meaningless. And the new group will do nothing but dilute and pollute.