Picnic And Backpack Set

Picnic And Backpack Set with FREE SHIPPING Vickie Lou's Bargain Barn http://www.vickielousbargainbarn.com has some of the best prices you'll find anywhere and with free shipping. Please check back often as we are still under construction adding many more items to the site. All sales are on in stock items and we only ship to the US continental 48 states.