Wanted Picnic table plans

I want to build a picnic table like 4feet by 10 feet long . anyone has anyplans on how i should built this ??

thanks

janet and benches too

Reply to
janey

If you did a search on

and input "picnic table plans" as the search criteria, you will get plenty of hits, like this one.

S.

Reply to
BobS

I downloaded free plans (PDF format) from the Californis Redwood Association. They are for a 6' table with detached benches. I am sure the length would be easy to adapt. I can't find the plans on their site now but if you want, I will e-mail them to you.

Chuck

Reply to
shinola9

I found the download site:

this helps.

Chuck

Reply to
shinola9

Have a look at mine:

Picnic Table Design 101

--- rod.

Reply to
bomr

Goto my web page and look under free plans in the Woodworking Links Section.

Plenty of free plans

Reply to
Stoutman