photo board plans

I am looking for plans to buld a photo board. This is a notice board to be placed at a dentists that show pictures of the customer. I would like one with a glass cover so pictures cannot be removed easily.

Thanks.

Reply to
CNN_news

Fri, Oct 21, 2005, 7:24pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (CNN_news) doth claim: I am looking for plans to buld a photo board. This is a notice board to be placed at a dentists that show pictures of the customer. I would like one with a glass cover so pictures cannot be removed easily.

Google.

JOAT Think I'm sarcastic? Watrch me pretend to care.

Reply to
J T