PERGOLA GATE TOPPER

http://greenthumbgoodies.com/Gate%20Topper/gate_topper.htm
JOAT Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge.
JT,
Just a thanks for doing all the surfing to find all these articles.
Tom

Mon, Feb 27, 2006, 4:44pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (TomH) stumbles in and mumbles: Just a thanks for doing all the surfing to find all these articles.
Sigh. I'll 'splain it again. I have MUCH better things to do than surf for stuff like this, just to post it here - in fact, almost ANYTHING would be better. Instead, stuff like this is a "side-effect", something I run across, and post. It takes a few seconds to post, so why not? Karma. I figure this is around 10% of what I run across, and some of it is stuff I've posted before. A lot of the really good stuff isn't woodworking related, so doesn't usually get posted. One of the better plans is the Pinecone Turkey, a classic.
JOAT I'd like to give you a going away present. Just do your part.