Penn State DC5 (portable) dust collector

Is any one has any experience with Penn State DC5 (portable) dust collector ? It is same as Harbor Freight 36583 which sell for $ 99.00 This has 914 CFM and 1 HP motor. This is suppose to be noisy.
Please provide your feedback

Anyhow, the DC3 is pretty quiet; not as quiet as they claim, but not bad. However there is a big difference between the suction on a 1 bag unit compared to a 2 bag unit. I expect the DC5 will have that same problem.
Bear in mind that part of the extra price is for a better bag. If that doesn't matter, and you can live with a little more noise, take the HF.
(I am a little pissed because all the PS literatures says the DC3 has an 18a motor, when it actually has a 16a motor. They didn't have the courtesy to even reply to my complaint about it.)
J -
Check the RPMs of the machine - I was looking awhile ago and found that the smaller units run at 3450 rather than 1725 and they howl like a banshee. I think it's worth checking on...
John Moorhead Lakeport, CA