OWWW

Is any one else having trouble logging into owww.org tonight?

Maybe they follow the Mayan calendar and their world ended last night.
well, maybe. Now I cannot get the site to load at all.
On 12/21/2012 11:36 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On 12/21/2012 8:28 PM, Michael Kenefick wrote:

I never heard of a web address with "orgtonight" as an extention. but I know they have added some new ones.
However I tried to access owww.org and got the following message. It looks like they may be making major changes to thier site, OR did not pay their bill.
"If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information. "
On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 21:07:01 -0500, Keith Nuttle

Smartarse. ;)

Um, could he possibly be looking for owwm.org or owwm.com? (the latter resolves to vintagemachinery.org)
-- There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
On 12/21/2012 7:28 PM, Michael Kenefick wrote:

don't toppost... :(
Worked fine for me just now...
FU bottom poster
On 12/22/2012 12:08 AM, dpb wrote:

On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:13:57 -0500, Michael Kenefick wrote:

Now *there's* a well-reasoned intelligent rebuttal.
FYI, netiquette has always considered cropping and responding after to be the best method - but you probably don't care.
carrying a cross.

I've generally stopped doing this, but the cogency and well-thought argument in your reply demands that I treat you with the respect you evidently believe you deserve.
So: Plonk.
Into the kill-file with you.
--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to
read. - Groucho Marx

Aw, Dave, don't act so harshly, so quickly. I suspect that Michael's mother will come home, discover what her little boy has done while playing with mommy's computer and take him to the bathroom and wash his little, immature mouth out with soap.
Kids will be kids, you know.<g>

Actually, since it was done with a keyboard, shouldn't she be washing her son's hands with soap? Those government foundations must know what kind of dirty and rude things we post on the Internet, though, as they recommend hand washing several times a day.
*g*
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.