OT - Women's World Cup Soccer

Semi-Finals:
The US women play Germany on Tuesday, June 30th @ 7PM EST and will be aired on FOX network. Germany and the US are ranked 1 & 2, resp., so it aught to be a good match.
Japan and England play on Wednesday, July 1st @ 7PM
Winners play on July 5th @ 4PM for the World Cup
Canada is hosting the games. ^5 for Canada. I was pulling for them to beat England, yesterday, but alas, not to be.
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

Sonny,
This wasn't even on my radar screen until you mentioned it. But it was fun to follow and watch the US win this one! Exciting finish too (one player getting 3 goals in rapid succession)!
Bill
On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 3:06:16 AM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

There's a replay of the Championship Match at 2PM, today, on FOX Sports 1 network. Replay of US-Germany going on right now (12:30).
Sonny