OT - Women's World Cup Soccer

Semi-Finals:

The US women play Germany on Tuesday, June 30th @ 7PM EST and will be aired on FOX network. Germany and the US are ranked 1 & 2, resp., so it aught to be a good match.

Japan and England play on Wednesday, July 1st @ 7PM

Winners play on July 5th @ 4PM for the World Cup

Canada is hosting the games. ^5 for Canada. I was pulling for them to beat England, yesterday, but alas, not to be.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Sonny,

This wasn't even on my radar screen until you mentioned it. But it was fun to follow and watch the US win this one! Exciting finish too (one player getting 3 goals in rapid succession)!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

There's a replay of the Championship Match at 2PM, today, on FOX Sports 1 network. Replay of US-Germany going on right now (12:30).

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny