PORTABLE SOCCER BENCH

Seems like overkill, when basically all you're doing is laying a chunk of wood over 3 plastic buckets. Been me, if I wanted to go to that much trouble, I'd just set a plank over the buckets.

Better yet, just get everyone who wants to sit a plastic bucket, have 'em turn 'em upside down, and sit on them. And, have everyone carry their own bucket.

Best of all, cut a plywood circle that will just fit in the top of the bucket. Then make anotgher plywood circle a bit larger than the first one, and join them together. Then get some sponge rubber, put it on top of the largest disc, then cover it with naugahide (if it's still legal to humt them in your area), or something similar, and viola, you've got a nice padded seat, complete with a compartment you can keep ice and drinks in. And, then give everyone else plain buckets and let them turn them upside down to sit. Hehehe The very best way would be make your padded bucket, and let everyone else scroung their own bucket. Heh heh.

JOAT A clear case of sub-optimization with respect to the ratio of effort to enhanced effects.

- Myki

Attaboy:

J T

OMG footballs (sorry soccer to you) gotten too far now, its bad enough having it on the tv daily here as a sop to the stupid, along with "kitchen sink drama", but I thought atleast somewhere in the world it wasn't so bad...

Niel.

Reply to
Badger