OT: Where to go

Some on eis sending me sketch to ABPW and I can't find anywhere to look at it. Most readers want a fee. Why can't I find any picture groups on google groups.
TrailRat (in snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com) said:
| Some on eis sending me sketch to ABPW and I can't find anywhere to | look at it. Most readers want a fee. Why can't I find any picture | groups on google groups.
TrailRat...
Point your browser at
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/WoodBox.jpg to retrieve my sketch.
You could do what I do, and hope it shows up on Delorie's site. http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/ Tom

You can download Microplanet Gravity or Forte Free Agent, both excellent newsreaders, without fee.

Because Google doesn't archive binary groups. If they tried, they would rapidly run out of storage space.
--
Regards,
snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in

Google? Run out of storage space?
Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

Puckdropper wrote:

Yep. A full USENET feed was about 1.2 terabyte/day a year ago. Probably more now.
The vast majority of that (over 90%) is binaries.
Chris
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:27:29 -0600, Chris Friesen opined:

And 99% of _that_ is...