OT - Where's Vinnie?

I used to watch American Chopper most of the time. For the last six months or so I haven't been a faithful viewer. About a month ago I started watching it again, but no Vinnie!
What happened to him? Does anyone know?
G.S.
Gordon Shumway wrote: ...

Does anyone care??? Then again, who's Vinnie?

I care as much about Vinnie as I do those freaks of nature on the tattoo shows. Not to mention Gene Simmons. Who gives a rats ....
Talk about a vast wasteland....
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:56:47 -0400, "Buck Turgidson"

I usually hate reality TV, but that show has it's moments for me.
I get a kick out of Gene's unusually down-to-earth appearing kids describing his abnormal habits.
"Gordon Shumway" wrote

making a lot more bikes and the present staff is getting overworked, They are trying to hire more people.
They ought to hire Vinnie back, give him a big raise and make him a shop foreman.
Gordon Shumway :

This is really old news ...
After building the "corn" bike, Vinnie has left the building.
<http://www.jowstr.com/2007/10/21/vinnie-leaves-orange-county-choppers-under-most-likely-bad-terms/
Why? Money maybe ...
Btw: Try googling for "occ" and "vinnie".
Thanks for the info. It doesn't really surprise me that much that he left.
G.S.
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:17:46 +0100, Rejnold Byzio

He left with Cody and formed a new enterprise V-Force customs. They have their own website..be forewarned it is rather slow to load. JDH

JDH wrote:

Took the better part of 5 min the other night. But no telling whats going on between my end and their end. I can usualy ping an east coast server with sub 60 milsec results. JDH
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:31:44 -0600, Gordon Shumway

I fly into Montgomery County Airport, in Orange County, NY, on a regular basis. You should see what happens if you bring up OCC in the airport restaurant!
The place literally divides in half...
"Valued Corporate #120,345 Employee (B A R R Y)"

Yea, many of the residents of the Montgomery County area don't think very highly of them. Something about local lowlife with too much money. I used to live about 30 miles East of there and sometimes bought steel from Orange County Ironworks (before OCC). Every visit there was a bit of an experience.
Charley