OT - we're not bad

Page 3 of 3
In wrote:

Steve definitely has issues. I've quit reacting to him, life's too short to argue with someone that acts 15. And you're right the group has fizzled lately, which is too bad, because despite the aholes, they're is some good info
In spewed forth:

I think there are 2, but with puppets, who knows<g>
In article

alt.engineering.electrical gets pretty bad too
--
Stuart Winsor

Midland RISC OS show - Sat July 9th 2011
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message

Online ranting and invective is mild compared to what some Usenet flame warriors get up to. I've seen newsgroups where people came to loathe each other so deeply they took it offline, found out where their opponents lived and worked, threatened violence, contacted their family members and employers, tried to get them in trouble with the cops, anything they could think of to mess up someone they knew only as the other side of a flame war. Some folks take some things just a bit too seriously.
"Dave In Texas" wrote:

An oldie but goodie.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

I sent it to my wife and she liked it. So, you can be sure it's going to make the rounds now! ...LOL

..
I _said_ I was sorry! Sheesh.
"RicodJour" wrote in message

Just wait 'til I get that new report to the FBI finished, you won't talk them out of it like you did those wimps at the Secret Service!