OT - we're not bad

p e ter l_ u_ c_ a_ s

There're occasional cross posts between this group and that one. DO NOT let that creep/troll in here.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

alt.engineering.electrical gets pretty bad too

Reply to
Stuart

You got it. And once they get going, there is no stopping them. They work hard to out filth each other.

Then they turn on each other and really beat the crap out of one another. It's almost a graveyard over there now as it got so ridiculous no one wants to participate.

And there is NO way, NONE, NADA, ZERO possibility that you could ever convince me that Sqwertz's mortal enemy Kent wasn't just him. Same guy, different post style.

It shouldn't be lost that the two rarely post away from each other. If one posts "the other" is usually right around the corner.

Seriously, there is something wrong with Steve. Or Squirts, Sqwerts, Sqwertz, or "sw", depending on when he posts. I would guess he is an alcoholic, and probably a bit of both.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Just wait 'til I get that new report to the FBI finished, you won't talk them out of it like you did those wimps at the Secret Service!

Reply to
DGDevin

I'm not bad....they just draw me that way...

Robatoy

done seed one. Kathleen Turner's voice sure worked for her, didn't it? Hubba, hubba!

-- Threee days before Tucson, Howard Dean explained that the tea party movement is "the last gasp of the generation that has trouble with diversity." Rising to the challenge of lowering his reputation and the tone of public discourse, Dean smeared tea partiers as racists: They oppose Obama's agenda, Obama is African-American, ergo...

Let us hope that Dean is the last gasp of the generation of liberals whose default position in any argument is to indict opponents as racists. This McCarthyism of the left

-- devoid of intellectual content, unsupported by data -- is a mental tic, not an idea but a tactic for avoiding engagement with ideas. It expresses limitless contempt for the American people, who have reciprocated by reducing liberalism to its current characteristics of electoral weakness and bad sociology. --George Will 14 JAN 2011 Article titled "Tragedies often spark plenty of analysis"

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Steve definitely has issues. I've quit reacting to him, life's too short to argue with someone that acts

  1. And you're right the group has fizzled lately, which is too bad, because despite the aholes, they're is some good info
Reply to
ChairMan

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Zz Yzx spewed forth:

I think there are 2, but with puppets, who knows

Reply to
ChairMan