New starter was not bad today

We made a "bit of dust" but when he cleaned up he was so vigorously moving the vacuum attachment it was blurred on the photo.

You don't see many new starters with such enthusiasm and work effort these days.

Reply to
ARW

what?

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

I expect on subsequent days his enthusiasm will fade.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Angle Grinder - inside ??

Reply to
Andrew

You have not exposed him to your Marvin the paranoid android side enough to put him off then. grin.... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Roughly how old is he?

Reply to
GB

9" angle grinder - we do not mess around.

And the new starter had PPE footwear consisting of sandals:-)

Reply to
ARW

He retired some years ago from paid work, but he never stops working.

I needed someone I could trust for this job.

Reply to
ARW

I see you've snipped out the electric cow-prod up his arse.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

looks about 37

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

ROTFLMAO

Reply to
ARW

Fingers crossed he keeps it up!

Reply to
R D S

Don't let him wire up the sodium lamps ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Definitely don't let him do that.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I like the way that the coving in the corner has been 'skillfully' trimmed around that surface mounted fused spur

Reply to
Andrew

though I'm not so sure about his judgment in using what looks like a £300 bagless Miele to clean up; unless it's not /his/ Miele.

Reply to
Robin

I just kept winding him up and calling it a Hoover

Reply to
ARW

As it happens I have a very similar vacuum cleaner. My cleaner won't use it because it terrifies her. I keep it in my workshop because nothing bothers it; nuts and bolts, dead rats, unopened power tool manuals, anything. It also has a tap on the side for hot coffee.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Impressive. I'm sure the Hatton Garden heist mob would have received shorter sentences if they'd similarly cleared up the mess

Reply to
Mark Carver

For the final clean up result. He's good this one:-)

Reply to
ARW