OT Usenet server?

I'm using the server at nntp.charter.net and it's working pretty well.

Doug

Reply to
DougVL

Been using Thunderbird with giganews for years ... any newsreader should be totally independent of the source of nntp.

Reply to
Swingman

Or you could get another ISP. Cox can supply the cable, another ISP can supply the internet connectivity.

I, for example, have Comcast supplying the wire and my ISP is Earthlink. Earthlink provides Giganews as part of their service. For free.

Reply to
HeyBub

Ralph E Lindberg wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@unknown.sj.astraweb.com:

I don't have Ralphs problems (AFAIK)

Reply to
Han

The amount of SPAM rec'd these days is minimal.

Of course my "blocked sender" file using OE6 has grown.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett