Page 2 of 2

I don't have Ralphs problems (AFAIK)
--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
"Han" wrote:

------------------------------- Neither do I.
The amount of SPAM rec'd these days is minimal.
Of course my "blocked sender" file using OE6 has grown.
Lew

Mike,
I use Easynews, for over 8 years now, which costs me $9.99 a month. I've also used Forte's APN which starts at $2.95 a month for 12GB. Both have worked great for me for years. Good luck, `Casper
I'm using the server at nntp.charter.net and it's working pretty well.
Doug

Mike O. wrote:

Or you could get another ISP. Cox can supply the cable, another ISP can supply the internet connectivity.
I, for example, have Comcast supplying the wire and my ISP is Earthlink. Earthlink provides Giganews as part of their service. For free.