OT: THAT was odd.... (newsreader/server glitch)

I was sitting here browsing the 13,000+ posts on the wreck, then "glitch". Next thing I know there're only 3 posts (its up to 6 now).
IE 6, settings are all the same, SBC-Yahoo ISP. Has this ever happened to you guys?
-JBB
Actually, I have the same service as you and the exact same thing happened last night at about 7. I use IE 6 also. Not quite to the same extreme but I lost probably 75%.