OT Surgeon General's Warning: More than a handful ...

... can be dangerous to your health:
http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Where is Russ Meyer when you need him.
Wasn't this sort of thing a common theme in his movies?
For some guys, that would be a good way to go.
On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:48:58 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels"

THAT'S DISGUSTING. Of course, I'm a follower of Confucian logic. Confucius say "More than mouthful wasted." Larry say "One in mouth worth two in hand."
I hope that keeps you abreast of the situation.
--
STOP THE SLAUGHTER! Boycott Baby Oil!

Heck, I'm good with just a couple champagne glass-fulls.
Well, depending .......
-Zz

What a way to go. Has to be in my top 10.

If it's more than a mouthful ...

More like a wheelbarrowful.
B.

Memo to self: swallow coffee *before* opening one of Buddy's posts...
"Swingman" wrote:

Trust me, they make great pillows.
BTDT, forget the T-shirt
Lew
Swingman wrote:

As with any pointed object, eye, ear, nose, throat, and underarm protection is appropriate.