More than impressive!

There's impressive, and then there's Alice Goodridge in a class of her own. :)

(You need to scroll down a bit.)

Reply to
GB

Nice tractor.

Reply to
jon

Genuine DIY too, with that big sledge hammer.

Reply to
newshound

Fucking stupid porridge wog I hope she dies of something.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

As its news in pictures, then I guess its not worth me bothering? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

What a bah humbug response? I'm assuming from your comments this is a Scottish person? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

A use for all the goose fat that didn't go on the tatties this year.

Reply to
Graham.

It's a female, in a swimming cosi, breaking the ice on a lake with a sledgehammer.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

It's a fat Scottish cow and it's a loch, not a lake.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Some more piccies here for you

HNY

Reply to
ARW

The Natural Philosopher wrote on 31/12/2020 :

You read the caption at the bottom of the photo :-)

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Everyone dies of something. Would seem you died some time ago. Happy New Year.

Reply to
Richard

In The Times the caption is above the photo "Smashing the ice at Loch Insh in the Highlands"

Reply to
charles