OT: Suite 2121 Marshall Gowland Manor

Page 2 of 2
On 8/19/2011 8:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Pray for and support the living. Mourn the dead. And as a dear friend (since passed) once said, "you only get to mourn for twenty minutes, then you get on with life". Nice advice if VERY difficult to apply. Peace and love to you my friend.     mahalo,     jo4hn
On 8/19/2011 10:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Very sorry to hear that, Rob. Let us know if we can do anything.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Sorry for your losses, lost a very good friend Saturday last week to complications to Rheumatoid arthritis.
Below is the beginning of what I will say at the funeral Tuesday.
Ma Z that is how I know her, the best friend anyone could have. Pat had the brightest eyes and a smile that made you know that you were loved, that her strong hug just confirmed. She and Howard by their example showed how to be loving and caring friends. They taught a lot of us that and to remember that will always keep her alive in my heart.
Forty years of unconditional love of a friend is something of great value to a shy and unsure teenage boy and to this man. Always there if you needed someone to listen.
Mark

==================================
Angela and I packed and moved mom's stuff from the place she called home for the last 4 years. That was stage-1 closure on steroidsone of the toughest things I ever had to do... at least it felt that way at the time.
Ever since we moved her there, family and friends have sent her cards, pictures, plants, stained glass hangers for her sunny windows. Her walls were covered with letters and pictures from the grand children and this big multifaceted prismatic crystal I found for her, would start throwing huge rainbows throughout her room and the air currents would add motion to the 'angels' as she called them. That was the first piece I took down as it will be hanging in our living room (south facing) window to continue to remind us of that incredible woman.
Even this little corner of the internet, where I come and kibbutz with fellow dorkers, this pub-on-the-net, gave me genuine good wishes and support. Very much appreciated, and thanks.

Rob, we continue to be with you ...
--
Best regards
Han
On 8/21/2011 12:33 AM, Robatoy wrote:

My most sincere condolences Rob. It's very hard losing so many in such a short period. Take care of yourself.
Luigi
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 20:08:20 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

My condolences, my prayers to you and yours.
basilisk