New Bathroom Suite

Does anyone know what the going-rate in SW London is for fitting a new bathroom suite?

Fred

Reply to
Anonymous

I would imagine it is proportionate to the length of the piece of string the contractor is carrying!

HTH

John

Reply to
John

Take out bath, toilet, sink and install new bath, toilet, sink - 450 Add on 150 to 200 for a separate shower So that's 600 to 650 Then look at owner's house and price of the things that they are installing, generate random number between 1 and 2, multiply total by that. So 650 to 1300 Not bad for two days work I did it myself, far less hassle!

Reply to
John

Well, John. Will you do mine for £100?

John

Reply to
starwars

Whilst in a bathroom shop recently (Reading area), I overheard a couple asking Mr Salesman for the approx cost of a complete install (bath, wc, basin, separate shower+cubicle, floor, ceiling, tiles, lighting, plumbing, etc). The price, £13k. So I'd go with John's kind offer of £1300 max in two days!

PS OT: Do any of you sad (like me!) people watch that one hour makeover program? They did a whole house (incl. bathroom) in 1 hour. Mind you, they did have a teabreak.

Reply to
Graeme