OT - Music world trivia...

SWMBO was quoted in the WSJ today:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704140104575057573504155524.html
But, as in most newspaper articles, which you'll recognize if you've ever been interviewed, reality takes somewhat of a back seat, along with the most interesting interactions ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
On 2/19/2010 10:02 AM, Swingman wrote:

Forgot to mention, be sure to click on the video on the left of the screen:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704140104575057573504155524.html#video%3D4B0ADBE0-9117-4973-B136-A829BAE5CA7F%26articleTabs%3Dvideo
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Speaking of music trivia:
http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=5041830

Hey I know her.... And she is in the video.,
On 2/19/2010 2:41 PM, Leon wrote:

Then you won't be surprised that I found out about the article from someone on FB this AM, not from Blondie! ... go figure. No telling what that gal's up to at any given time. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

FM this AM!!!!
OMG IDKT!
On 2/19/2010 2:59 PM, Leon wrote:

"FB" this AM! atm idk imho I'll just stfu and brb ... btw, jk t2yl!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Oh yeah....I immediately thought FM radio this morning.
atm idk imho I'll just stfu and brb ... btw, jk t2yl!
eh!

awesome!

fer chrisakes'....... he plays a nylon string guitar. Townes would puke.
btw, I just saw Butch Hancock at the Palms Playhouse in Winters, CA last Friday night. Good show, lot's of Townes covers, well done.
-Zz
On 2/20/2010 9:36 AM, Zz Yzx wrote:

Not this time ... there was genuine respect on both sides and Townes jumped at the chance to be in on that particular concert with both David's.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08