OT-Maybe...Unless you are buying WW tools from Amazon.

A light just went off in my head as I prepare to place an order with Amazon.com. 4 years ago I applied for a Dell credit card so that I could buy a new Dell computer 90 days same as cash. That marriage between Dell and the credit card company dissolved about 2 years ago. The new credit card arrived from First USA, it automatically gives me a 10% credit on every purchase from Amazon.com and a few other select places. The credit is deducted from the same bill.

Soooo if you are planing a large purchase from Amazon.com you might want to check out this credit card...

Just thought I would share a discount source for Amazon.com purchases.

Reply to
Leon