OT: Krauthammer

I bet you'd not say that if you were in the situation one of my co-workers has with her brother. The ACLU has pretty much guaranteed he is a drain on society rather than a happy productive member. But he has rights, you know.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I should have qualified my "bravo" that it was only intended for the "drugging" issue that was being discussed at the time. As a society, we do have some problems.How much trouble would the mentally ill get into if we better cared for them...and the same goes for a LOT of adolescents.
Larry Blanchard wrote:

At another time a poster, in response to a Krauthammer article, said: "What the fuck does a TV commentator know about economics or psychology?" (The article to which he referred evidently had Krauthammer addressing both.)
I responded:
Charles Krauthammer
McGill University (Montreal) B.A. in Economics, with highest honors Commonwealth Scholar, Politics, Oxford Doctor of Medicine, Harvard Chief Resident in Psychiarty, Massachusetts General Hospital Board certified in psychiarty by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Evidently more than you.