OT:It's the end of the world as we (at our house) know it.

Page 1 of 2
Introducing a whole new batch of 9-week-old terror >>>> Moxy. Maltese mix. Funny, because Ang & I have always been larger dog people. This furball is way too much fun.
Say hello to:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/arf2.jpg
Nice....
Floors.
Dog's cute too.
jc

So a little Maltese mix now owns 2 people. Congratulations. Our owner is a Cocker Spaniel. http://picasaweb.google.com/contrarian32/Tests?authkey=Gv1sRgCOzt4pf68I65Ww#5365847760828797490
Max

Make that 3. Fortunately for us, Moxie lets us have some playtime with her. (I got a blast for misspelling her name as MoxY...nonononoooooo..the little twirp wants it to be MoxIE!)
THEN I made the mistake of going to a Pet store where they had a 'consultant' pointing out to us the difference between the 'approved' shampoo and that stuff for 'other' people. Angela, who was born at night, but not last night, immediately pointed out that this was for a DOG, NOT for Paris Hilton!
Anyhow, we picked up a few things. We did wander through the place.....who knew? 40 different collars? 60 leashes? Hundreds of squeeky toys? (Okay.. I bought one to ride on the lead screw of my Z axis stepper motor....looks like a rubber chicken..kinda cool...works like a weather vane..instantly pointing this way and that..I am easily amused....)
Make that 3. Fortunately for us, Moxie lets us have some playtime with her. (I got a blast for misspelling her name as MoxY...nonononoooooo..the little twirp wants it to be MoxIE!)
THEN I made the mistake of going to a Pet store where they had a 'consultant' pointing out to us the difference between the 'approved' shampoo and that stuff for 'other' people. Angela, who was born at night, but not last night, immediately pointed out that this was for a DOG, NOT for Paris Hilton!
Anyhow, we picked up a few things. We did wander through the place.....who knew? 40 different collars? 60 leashes? Hundreds of squeeky toys? (Okay.. I bought one to ride on the lead screw of my Z axis stepper motor....looks like a rubber chicken..kinda cool...works like a weather vane..instantly pointing this way and that..I am easily amused....)
I haven't counted lately but I think Sammy has at least 20 squeeky toys. When I sit down to watch the news she brings one and drops it at my feet. She'll wait about a full minute before she starts whining for me to throw it so she can fetch it. We travel in an RV. When my wife spots a toy different from what Sammy already has................well, you know. When I eat, Sammy lays on the floor next to my chair. If I get up at night to relieve my bladder, I have to be careful not to step on Sammy. Her alias is Velcro. Now if I could just teach her how to operate an ROS................
Max (my kids didn't get that much attention)
Robatoy wrote:

Normally, I wouldn't dare to argue with Ang - but MoxIE really does look like a Gates/Microsoft/Windows name...

:)
Ok - I've admired the dog's picture. Do you have a photo/video of the chicken?
:-D
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Maybe Robatoy isn't really a Mac man. He may be a Microsoftie! You do have to wonder why he didn't pick a Mac name. <G>

I really don't know anybody why buys stuffed toyes for his machines. Maybe the first sign of senility? <G>

It is even kinkier than that. It's a rubber chicken.

..
Ask and you shall receive. Next time I run a job (likely tomorrow) I shall make a quick clip for you..... and we'll see if YOU are easily amused as well..<G>
Robatoy wrote:

ROFL (of course I am) - you've given CNC a whole new meaning! :)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Hmmmmm...., a whole new meaning for CNC, huh?
How about Chicken Nonsensical Compulsion?
Lee Michaels wrote:

Ok. Although now I'm thinking about more serious stuff - like a computer-controlled cat spinner...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

A catrifuge, Love it!!

..
You asked for it...
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/?action=view&current=YEEEhaw.flv
"Robatoy" wrote
You asked for it...
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/?action=view&current=YEEEhaw.flv ====================== You better watch it there fella. That kinda animal abuse imagary could get you into trouble with PETA!!

Uh, make that PETRC (rubber chicken)
--
Best regards
Han

Just think of how many rubbers they have to kill to make just ONE chicken.
But I think you may have started a movement there, Han.
"Robatoy" wrote
Just think of how many rubbers they have to kill to make just ONE chicken. ================ Which raises the age old philosophical question, "Which came first, the rubber or the rubber chicken?"
Han wrote:

People Eating Tasty Rubber Chicken? Sounds kinda contradictory, eh?
"jo4hn" wrote

Well, it could become a new fad diet. Wherre is Billy Mayes when you need him?