OT: Hey Houston, WTF, over.... LMAO!!

OK, I know it's mean, but I read the story without personalizing it.
First there were sink holes, a few other strange things like guys in construction clothes (including hard hats) robbing banks, and now this:
http://tinyurl.com/5j73zk
You can't imagine the picture my mind came up with. I laughed so hard I thought I would have to leave the desk for a few minutes.
Have you guys had the water checked out there lately?
Robert

They were juveniles and apparently conceived the idea while high. It is a tragic story.
Adds new meaning to the word "pothead"

Or from the Eagles song "Dirty Laundry."
Is the head dead yet?
Dave in Houston
Dave in Houston wrote:

Thought that was Glen Fry

Don Henley

Don Henley
Both original Eagles

Strangely enough one of the radio talk shows wanted to hear opinions about this act. Now who the F*** would want to discuss the different angles of something like this???

I wouldn't give it a second thought. Probably one if the idiots on Nazi radio rabble rousing to foment dissent amongst the great unwashed (like me) by opening a forum for people to comment on how far into decline our society has fallen..
It's only funny in an odd, bizarre way if you read it quickly.
Robert

In the same way, I laughed when I read that some guy had killed his wife, rented a brush shredder and blew her body, from a bridge, into a river. Is that funny? No. Did I laugh hysterically? Absolutely.
Robatoy wrote:

I wonder if he'd just rented Fargo.

I have to admit, even in the throes of youthful intoxication, I never would have thought of this.
But having made a few bongs in my day, I just have to wonder, how does one go about making a bong out of a skull? And just as soon as I start thinking about it, I get totally creeped out. This is not a train of thought that I could continue.
Move along, nothing to see here.
: I have to admit, even in the throes of youthful intoxication, I never would : have thought of this.
: But having made a few bongs in my day, I just have to wonder, how does one : go about making a bong out of a skull?
Here ya go:
http://www.slate.com/id/2191124 /
    -- Andy Barss
"Andrew Barss" wrote

I think you missed the point Andy. I was specifically trying NOT to think of this. And you go and show me an article on this.
And try as hard as I could not to, I just had to read the article. And it raised the points I thought of. Namely a whole lot of interaction with a dead person's skull. Yuck.
Just one more reason to be cremated.
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.

Why do you think they call it dope?
--
FF

This is your head; .This is your head on dope!
Dave in Houston
I have lived in Houston since 1978. I have been here through the Cheerleader Mom and the She-Devil who killed her five children. I have seen countless murders and other unbelievably nasty crimes reported on the local news. I have come to the conclusion... it's the humidity not the heat.