OT - Has BAD gone off the deep end?

Sun, Jun 6, 2004, 1:51am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nn.com (bay=A0area=A0dave) burbled: seems to me YOU are the one hurling insults these days. What have I done TO you lately???

Time restraints on responses to you now? You never said. Selective memory also. You did include my handle in one of your recent responses to a thread. A thread to which I still have not posted.

Don't anticipate problems that may never occur. I just reviewed my posts to you on "there wouldn't be much..." thread and found nary a demeaning word hurled your way.

See the above. I don't want you putting me in any of your posts, period. If you don't, you will certainlly not get any from me.

OTOH, you just called me "stupider". sheesh!

Indeed? I thought I had made a comment to someone else. I believe I didn't mention anyone's name either.

But, if the shoe fits, bite it.

JOAT If you're offered free wood, take it, period; figure out what to use it for later.

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

in light of your tone, I'll refrain from engaging you until you've had a transplant.

dave

J T wrote: snipped it all...

Reply to
bay area dave

You and Dave should go get a motel room and f*ck.

Have you seen the recent photo of Dave's bitch?

Bruce C.