OT GAS PRICES YOU CAN HELP PLEASE READ!!!

Page 2 of 2

Why not just deal with it and not drive as much? I try to use my bike or walk when i can instead of driving. It's better for the environment and better for you.

What you really mean is regime change right?
.
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 04:07:04 GMT, "Gooey TARBALLS"

Did we win?