OT - Found an old picture of me

Figured this might be of interest to some of the ex-military types here. This is me just after I started basic training.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

Oh my Gawd! I have the same picture! It's my great aunt! We're kinfolk. zoid, j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Man.... you've been doing this a looong time.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

WOW! Look how young you where THEN. Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis

Thu, Apr 28, 2005, 2:36am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) exclaims: Oh my Gawd! I have the same picture! It's my great aunt! We're kinfolk.

Well, in that case, I can sure see where your side of the family got their looks.

JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

You look cute in those leg warmers. Guess my daughter was right when she said those went out with Attila.

Reply to
Swingman

Thu, Apr 28, 2005, 2:36am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) exclaims: Oh my Gawd! I have the same picture! It's my great aunt! We're kinfolk.

I did some more searching, and I found a picture of her all dressed up for basic training graduation. You must be proud. http://69.10.165.87/images/jpg/yellowpage.jpgJOATA highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.

- Brander Matthews

Reply to
J T

Good shot. She finally got her teeth fixed. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Re: OT - Found an old picture of me Group: rec.woodworking Date: Fri, Apr 29, 2005, 10:44pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) says: Good shot. She finally got her teeth fixed. =A0 Very popular babe with Ivan the Terrible and his crowd.