OT - Found an old picture of me

http://monsieurgeoffrey.faithweb.com/images/bjorn_the_viking_2.jpg
Figured this might be of interest to some of the ex-military types here. This is me just after I started basic training.
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
J T wrote:

Oh my Gawd! I have the same picture! It's my great aunt! We're kinfolk.     zoid,     j4
Thu, Apr 28, 2005, 2:36am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) exclaims: Oh my Gawd! I have the same picture! It's my great aunt! We're kinfolk.
Well, in that case, I can sure see where your side of the family got their looks.
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
Thu, Apr 28, 2005, 2:36am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) exclaims: Oh my Gawd! I have the same picture! It's my great aunt! We're kinfolk.
I did some more searching, and I found a picture of her all dressed up for basic training graduation. You must be proud.
http://69.10.165.87/images/jpg/yellowpage.jpg
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
J T wrote:

Good shot. She finally got her teeth fixed.     j4
Re: OT - Found an old picture of me Group: rec.woodworking Date: Fri, Apr 29, 2005, 10:44pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) says: Good shot. She finally got her teeth fixed. Very popular babe with Ivan the Terrible and his crowd.
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
J T wrote:

Man.... you've been doing this a looong time.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

WOW! Look how young you where THEN. Puff

"J T" wrote in message

You look cute in those leg warmers. Guess my daughter was right when she said those went out with Attila.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/25/05