OT: Eagles vs Redskins.

Anybody watching this?
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:19:12 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
Am now. Yikes.
On 11/15/10 8:19 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I didn't even finish ONE beer and it was a blowout.
--

-MIKE-

I was standing there, pint in one hand, opener in the other...and didn't move for 15 minutes... Then I sat down and finally opened one. That ain't NFL football, that is WTF football!
On 11/15/10 8:48 PM, Robatoy wrote:

LOL!
Well, 'skins scored twice and it's still a blowout. :-)
--

-MIKE-

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:19:12 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
How about that Indiana - Michigan game 2 weeks ago. 67-65 in THREE overtimes, the last play a failed 2-pt conversion to tie.