Re - Anybody tried this

Thanks to all that replied, apart from that imbecile Firth.

I happened to meet the guy that fitted the bathroom today. He is going to reseal for free. Says the failing silicone is probably down to settlement; walls were moved.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

And not down to too many pies and beers at Xmas then:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I am as athletic as an Olympic champion. I always make it to the drinks trolley in time. This house was like a building site nearly three years ago; full of rough men.

-- Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder