OT: Colbert Explains Hannity's "Liberty Tree" Video

Page 2 of 4
RicodJour wrote:

Have noticed that. You trying to make some kind of point? Have you noticed that most cultures dislike the French?
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

rec.woodworking.wobegon, where all woodworkers are above average.
--
| Stories of tortures used by debauchers
Drew Lawson | lurid, licentious and vile
Drew Lawson wrote:

Here, Here...

Almost everybody. :)~

I'd say it would be more accurate to say that there is little to no correlation.
todd

"And I'm too sexy for your party Too sexy for your party No way I'm disco dancing..."
Regards,

How about some break dancing? :)

Have some respect.
That was the text of Arlen Spectre's resignation note to the head of the RNC.
Regards,
On Tue, 12 May 2009 12:54:38 -0600, Steve Turner wrote

Higher education, at a minimum, just means you can be trained.
-BR

Well I think I know where you are going with that statement however I have seen plenty with a higher education that could not be trained.
IMHO a higher education simply means you are more educated, that does not mean that you have the wisdom to apply what you have learned.
Leon wrote:

Nor is higher education a prerequisite for being intelligent and wise.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Funny you should mention that; I don't believe he ever graduated from high school.
Dave in Houston
Why do you change the subject line to put your name in it? What purpose does that serve?
Why do you change the subject line to put your name in it? What purpose does that serve?
The subject line on MY post reads "Re: Colbert Explains Hannity's "Liberty Tree" Video" on my ATT-Yahoo newsreader. What does it read on yours?
Dave in Houston
RicodJour wrote:

Wha?
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Uh oh. Gremlins! I think Google is fooking with the subject lines as displayed. This is what I see as the subject line on your post:
"Discussion subject changed to "Colbert Explains Hannity's "Liberty Tree" Video" by Steve Turner"
but the actual subject line doesn't have your name appended to it.
They're fixing something that isn't broken again....

FYI, I think you are misreading/misinterpreting that line. It isn't: Discussion subject changed to "Colbert Explains Hannity's "Liberty Tree" Video by Steve Turner" but Discussion subject changed to "Colbert Explains Hannity's "Liberty Tree" Video" by Steve Turner
Steve's post dropped the "OT" from the subject line, making it the current, slightly shorter, subject. Someone posted a while back about why some posting software does that, but I forget the details.
--
Drew Lawson | Radioactive cats have
| 18 half-lives

And that proves Tom's point!

Educated or not .. I've NEVER seen anyone from the left challenge Rush, Shaun, O'Reilly, or Newt to a debate. Newt & Rush are probably two of the smartest & wisest students of politics we've ever seen.