OT:Closet hardware

I'm looking for a a telescoping closet pole, that's fixed on one end and extends out the closet door on the other end (Long narrow closet). I'm considering a larger outer pipe (3') which fits over a smaller inner pipe. The outer pipe would be supported from above at the inside end and slide along some sort of track. But what to use for a track and support?

You might check these people out.
http://www.cabinethardware.com/productsbutton.html

Or, you might check these people out: http://wwhardware.com /