Filling a pole with cement

Well I listen to you alls coments on if filling a pipe with cement will make it stronger and I'm gunna try it. I put up a tetherball pole and when I hit the ball it wiggles and vibrates at the top of the pole. So I was sitting here looking at it trin to figure out what I can do and I thought of filling it with concrete and think it's a great idea. So imma gunna do it and let you know if it works. Thanks