Filling a pole with cement (2023 Update)

Well I listen to you alls coments on if filling a pipe with cement will make it stronger and I'm gunna try it. I put up a tetherball pole and when I hit the ball it wiggles and vibrates at the top of the pole. So I was sitting here looking at it trin to figure out what I can do and I thought of filling it with concrete and think it's a great idea. So imma gunna do it and let you know if it works. Thanks

Reply to
Teri L Feltman

Did it work.

Reply to