Removal of wood 8x8 post with rebar in it that is set in cement

My garage was damaged in a tornado Nd snapped off two wooden 8x8 posts in my garage. In order to reset posts the old posts need to come out, except that they have rebar running through the wood posts and then set in cement slab (garage floor). How can I get them out??