Builder Screwup pouring foundation

I'm currently having a home built as well. One of the foundation walls was poured out of square. One end of the wall was poured at the correct locat ion. The framers noticed it was incorrect. My garage floor is already pou red, which about it. My contractor has said he'll make up the space in the laundry room. The mistake ate into the side if my garage by 8 inches. Do you think this is acceptable?
Have them fix it, or give you several thousand dollars off the price.
This happed to my Dad on our two car detached garage he had built, Got the bulder to deduct the price of ALL the concrete work, footer, foudation and slab.
On Fri, 5 Apr 2019 08:17:23 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Remove 333 to reply. Randy