OT chain link fence posts

Since this is an off topic post I'll be brief : Question for chain link fencing are 21/2 inch posts at the corners instead of 2 inch worth the extra expense? As usual thanks in advance for any and all help. Larry in Cinci
larry wrote:

Yes, all the tension of the fabric is held by the corner posts.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

YES!!!
Glad to help. (That was easy!)
--
Light travels faster than sound; this is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak