OT chain link fence posts

Since this is an off topic post I'll be brief : Question for chain link fencing are 21/2 inch posts at the corners instead of 2 inch worth the extra expense? As usual thanks in advance for any and all help. Larry in Cinci

Reply to
larry

Yes, all the tension of the fabric is held by the corner posts.

Reply to
Nova

larry wrote: > Since this is an off topic post I'll be brief : Question for chain link > fencing are 21/2 inch posts at the corners instead of 2 inch worth the extra > expense?

Bigger is better. I'd go 3" complete with corner bracing.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"larry" opin'd thus: