OT: Burgers!

Page 4 of 4

There's a place around here that absolutely refuses to sell a rare burger. I offered to sign a release and they still said no way.
The funny thing about it is if they're so concerned about health, that they sell an absolutely fookin' HUGE burger and take a picture of the people who finish it and post it on the wall. I've never seen a wall of pictures of such FAT people before. The kid's section was the most disturbing.

You mean him?
http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/fat-kits-eating-mcdonalds.jpg

A wall of him. It's truly revolting.
Here's the place: http://www.cheeburger.com/menu.asp "Our Famous Pounder" - 20 oz prior to cooking - is what gets you on the Wall of Fame.
"charlie" wrote:

There was a place in San Angelo, TX that offered a 72 OZ FishBowl. (That's a 6 pack folks)
Place even had a grass landing strip out back in case you wanted to fly in for an early dinner.
Lew

this place isn't too far from my office
http://www.heartattackgrill.com /
they also have a policy: if you weigh over 350 and can walk in, you eat for free.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39274530@N06/3610921122/in/pool-1144252@N23
"I'll have the...the.. Ummm, I'll have th... wow...ummm Yep, I want...I really would like a..."
"Don't worry, sir, we are used to performance anxiety when ordering. It's okay, we like to take our time."
"Can I just give you a tip and sit here?"

for
Basically, it's a Hooter's for fat people. Wonder what kind of god fearing, church going, congregation demonstrates outside this place?
wrote in message

The answer to that would be some kind of nurse kook. She is the head of a nurse organization. She claimed that people would get the wrong idea about nurses due to the provocative outfits worn by the waitresses. That it was "degrading" to nurses everywhere. Like people are going to think that these girls are real nurses.
Some folks will never understand the concept of parody or satire.
Robatoy wrote:

Good grief! That kid must have air valves to pump him up instead of nipples.
How can a parent let their kid get like that?? They should be hauled in on child abuse charges.
And his "little" brother (guessing he is a brother) isn't far from the same.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

My daughter thinks he is in training to become Michelin's CEO
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:08:16 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Holy Sh*t. Some people should not breed.

We are doing this:
http://www.gourmet.com/magazine/2000s/2009/06/a-burger-with-homemade-everything
this weekend for father's day. Burgers with homemade everything. Buns, ketchup, mustard, relish, and home ground beef. I'll let you know how it goes if my heart survives.
-- Doug
Bottom of the page
http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Turning/Burger/TwoAllBeefPatties2.html
When I figure out a way to do the mayo or ranch dressing . . .
BTW - the "paper plate" is poplar - spray painted mat white.
charlie b