OT: Breathtakingly beautiful.

Page 2 of 2
On 5/8/2011 11:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I always liked the Ferrari Dino:
http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2009/01/23/14/49/ferrari_dino_246-pic-10235.jpeg
http://www.carspotting.com/userfiles/398/Ferrari-Ferrari-Dino_4092.jpg
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
On 5/9/11 6:51 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2009/01/23/14/49/ferrari_dino_246-pic-10235.jpeg
We're definitely on topic, because that just gave me wood.
--

-MIKE-

On 5/9/2011 7:22 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

LOL! The Dino is definitely a work of art. About five years ago I talked to a guy who owned one, and because of financial and family commitments he sounded like he was about ready to let it go. From what I recall I think I could have talked him out of it for well under $10K, but I had the same commitments so I had to pass it up. What a steal that would have been...
<sigh>
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
"Robatoy" wrote in message
I HAD to share this with you car aficionados. In my opinion the most incredible design ever...E V A R!!
DAMN that's pretty...
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/jaguar-cx75.jpg
Spectacular.
Tom