OSAMA MAMAS - SO TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY, OT

This is for all you connysewers out there, whereever you might be.

JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:27290-4101E614-501@storefull-

3157.bay.webtv.net:

Ever notice that you never see Osama and Tommy Chong together??

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Conspiracy theory of the month.

Reply to
scarfinger

"scarfinger" wrote in news:cdtq6s $ snipped-for-privacy@odah37.prod.google.com:

I was joking. Sure hope you were.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I caught that, but isn't it ironic that Tommy caved on a trumped up charge while Osama caught a timed charge in a cave?

(Yeah, I know Tommy didn't cave, but it scans better that way)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Sat, Jul 24, 2004, 5:43am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Lobby=A0Dosser) spouted: Ever notice that you never see Osama and Tommy Chong together??

No.

But, consider this, you never see George W. Bush and Tommy Chong together.

JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.

- Bazooka Joe THE NEW COPPERPLATE

J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:28442-410333BD-113@storefull-

3153.bay.webtv.net:

Ergo Tommy Chong is George W. Bush AND OBL!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser