Once Again, 'Tis The Season

Time for the annual exchange of Christmas cards on rec.woodworking.. Seasons greeting to all, whatever religion or whaever, just take it in the spirit it's intended, and don't start nit-picking, 'cause even if you don't celebrate Chrixtmas, you're gonna be celebrating something, even if it's only a day or two off.. Here's a card for you all..
http://website.lineone.net/~mystacy/Jokes/xmas/xmaspics/Santa-ChimneyDump.jpg
JOAT Chubby had not demanded much out of life, and had got it.

It provoked several gen-u-wine guffaws.
Must be my rural, redneck upbringin'. It certainly has nothing to do with style or class.
But a laugh is a laugh. Gotta get them where I can.
Best way to express the season. You hit the nail on the head. Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and keep up the plan sites