Once Again, 'Tis The Season

Time for the annual exchange of Christmas cards on rec.woodworking.. Seasons greeting to all, whatever religion or whaever, just take it in the spirit it's intended, and don't start nit-picking, 'cause even if you don't celebrate Chrixtmas, you're gonna be celebrating something, even if it's only a day or two off.. Here's a card for you all..

had not demanded much out of life, and had got it.

Reply to
J T

Rarely do I laugh out loud from reading online material. This one got me. It provoked several gen-u-wine guffaws.

Must be my rural, redneck upbringin'. It certainly has nothing to do with style or class.

But a laugh is a laugh. Gotta get them where I can.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Reply to
Lee