Old Wood Table

Hi,
I am new to this group and I need some help.
I am fixing an old wooden table, which has wood runners on the underside for the extra leafs you can put in. Is there any type of lubricant, you can use to keep these running freely and won't damage the wood?
Thanking you in advance.
Jeff
Jeff Baluch asks:

Beeswax.
Charlie Self
"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." Theodore Roosevelt
Greetings,
I have had success rubbing a white candle on the sliding sufaces.
Sincerely, Bill Thomas
Jeff Bulach wrote:

Jeff Bulach wrote:

There's always "Slip-It".
http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?page !3
I wonder why we haven't heard from Matt in a long time.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA