Old Unisaw Model #

I recently bought an old 1HP Unisaw at a school auction. I'm trying to download a manual from Delta to help in the rebuild/set up. The search feature on Delta's site wants the model number. I don't seem to be able to find a model number. It does still have a serial number tag from the Delta Power Tool Division/ Rockwell Manufacturing Company but that number does not work. I do have an email in to Delta but no respose yet.

Is there someplace else I should look for the model number on the saw? or... Would anyone here have an idea of a model number that I might try? or... Maybe another older model number would work? or... Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

musials

I asked the same question about my 1955 vintabe unisaw on OWWM and got this reply. I believe he knows what he's talking about.

definitely worth searching the site and the Yahoo group (there is a link) has some great files. You can find the manual there. (Or the best copy anyone has been able to come up with so far.)

A starting point could be here which has a link you can use to date your new baby.

A.M. Wood

This sure seems to be the definitive source for all kinds of info.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

Been there did that . call delta they will send you a manual....

Reply to
mike hide