Old Unisaw Model #

I recently bought an old 1HP Unisaw at a school auction. I'm trying to download a manual from Delta to help in the rebuild/set up. The search feature on Delta's site wants the model number. I don't seem to be able to find a model number. It does still have a serial number tag from the Delta Power Tool Division/ Rockwell Manufacturing Company but that number does not work. I do have an email in to Delta but no respose yet.
Is there someplace else I should look for the model number on the saw? or... Would anyone here have an idea of a model number that I might try? or... Maybe another older model number would work? or... Any other ideas?
Thanks!
Mike O.
http://www.owwm.com
I asked the same question about my 1955 vintabe unisaw on OWWM and got this reply. I believe he knows what he's talking about.
http://discussion.oldwwmachines.com/detail.asp?IDp767
Its definitely worth searching the site and the Yahoo group (there is a link) has some great files. You can find the manual there. (Or the best copy anyone has been able to come up with so far.)
A starting point could be here which has a link you can use to date your new baby.
http://owwm.com/MfgIndex/Detail.asp?ID 41
On 4 Nov 2005 19:23:43 -0800, "A.M. Wood"

Thanks guys for pointing me to OWWM! This sure seems to be the definitive source for all kinds of info.
Mike O.

Been there did that . call delta they will send you a manual....