Office Desk Progress and Scientific SAG testing

I completed the major portion of the upper desk cabinet yesterday. This morning my wife and I brought the monster into the house and placed it on the desk. we did this at this stage mostly to insure that the unit would actually negotiate the double doors entering into the office. I wanted to do this before proceeding and finding out it just would not fit. ;~)
The design strongly relies on the strength of the 4, 3 1/2" oak rails that span the 90+ inches. The method used to test for SAG shown below is tried and true for me. I believe that there should be no noticeable future sag.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8539981330/in/photostream/lightbox/
Below is the test fit on top of the desk. I still have quite a bit to do, add doors, cabinet backs, varnish on the outer surface of the front and back face frame, add feet to secure the unit to the desk top, a cubby unit to house 9 in/out drawers in the middle, the center arch trim to match the doors, and the top trim.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8539981904/in/photostream/lightbox/
The plans.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8380072459/in/photostream/lightbox/

Is that the "Leon Fat Ass Sag Test"? <G,D&R>
On 3/8/2013 11:04 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Yeah! the LFAST. Should be inducted in to the FIG!
On 3/8/2013 11:04 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I guess I should have captioned that picture with
"Does this make my butt look big?" LOL
On 3/8/2013 12:16 PM, Leon wrote:

was a pic of Obama... LOL... he loved it.
--
Jeff

"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

The sag ain't in the span ... ;€)
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On 3/8/2013 11:51 AM, Leon wrote:

Judging by the picture, your pants seem to fit just fine. As for the future, we all sag eventually.
Leon wrote:

In the interest of photographic interest you should have let your wife do the sag test. ;>)
--
 GW Ross

 A Canadian is an unarmed American
On 3/8/2013 3:18 PM, G. Ross wrote:

I'll mention that to her. ;~)
On 3/8/2013 3:18 PM, G. Ross wrote:

made here
Just ask Swingman.
Kim
Well sir, I am going to throw out the old "sagulator" program.
I have a new benchmark.
I wasn't ready for that pic, but just about knocked my laptop off my lap I was laughing so hard!
Desk looks great, Leon. And we know for sure it will hold up a couple of machines, right? ;^)
Robert

Glad to have put a smile on your face :-).