Odd sized plywood at HD

Thanks for the information. .... I am learning all the time.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

Houston, Texas.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

I'm going to go back and look at the 5x5 stuff and see what it is that I really saw, now that I've been educated by all the geezer's in the conference.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

OOPS... What kind'a tree is a "burch"..?? ;-(

Reply to
Micro*

Reply to
Larry Kraus

IT's a favorite foR building privvies.

There's even a group dedicated to encouraging construction of those facilities, using it as the sole construction material.

What?? You've never heard of the "John Burch (Society"", using it as the sole construction material.

What?? You've never heard of the "John Burch (Society"", using it as the sole construction material.

What?? You've never heard of the "John Burch (Society"", using it as the sole construction material.

What?? You've never heard of the "John Burch (Society"", using it as the sole construction material.

What?? You've never heard of the "John Burch (Society"", using it as the sole construction material.

What?? You've never heard of the "John Burch (Society"", using it as the sole construction material.

What?? You've never heard of the "John Burch (Society"", using it as the sole construction material.

What?? You've never heard of the "John Burch (Society"", using it as the sole construction material.

What?? You've never heard of the "John Burch Society"?

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

That would be the Birch John Society.

A Burch is the tough side of a lesbian Betula pair.

Reply to
George

Nit pick -- that's the people that promote the 'facilities'; those that promote the _material_ as ideal for the construction thereof are the group that I mentioned.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Bob is in Housten. Has anyone else seen Baltic Birch plywood at Home Depot in other parts of the country? Where?

Reply to
molin67