Oak for trade

I aquired some oak (don't know what kind) over the weekend and don't have any use for it but I hate to see it go to waste. I have 5 pieces total. List below...
1pc - 3 3/4 x 7 x 30 2pc - 3 1/2 x 7 x 42 2pc - 3 x 3 x 40
These are not perfect but I'm sure you could get 4 "large" legs, or perhaps a table pedastal out of them. Anyone in the DFW area interested in trading? I'll entertain anything worthwhile, tools, other hardwoods, etc. Make me an offer.
Larry

Nobody really cares much about the exact species, only whether it's red oak or white oak. Every red oak species has pretty much the same physical characteristics and appearance as every other; ditto white oak.
How to tell the difference, method 1: wet the end of a board, and smell it. Wet white oak smells like vanilla and toast. Wet red oak smells like cat piss.
How to tell the difference, method 2: look at the end of a board. Red oak has visible open pores. White oak does not.
How to tell the difference, method 3: suck on the end of a board like it was a soda straw. You can draw air through red oak, but not through white.

Not sure I know what cat piss smell like. I have dogs...

This seems the most desirable method.

Can't see myself sucking on the end of a board either while my wife's laughing her ass off.
I see if I can figure it out and add the info to the original post.
Larry