O/T: Top 10 Country And Western Songs

Enjoy
Lew -------------------------------- 10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
09. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With A Few
08. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
07. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'
06. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win
05. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here
04. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him So
03. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
02. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer
*And the Number One Country & Western song is...*
01. It's Hard To Kiss the Lips at Night That Chewed My Ass All Day
On 12/15/2012 3:31 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

The frontman in every country band I've ever played in knew all those by heart. (Sadly) :)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

I'm glad *someone* around here has a sense of humor.... What a collection of Rx pills....
--
EA

> --

I've always liked: Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth, cause I'm Kissin' You Goodbye.

"Leavin you was easier than quit'n my day job" "How can I love you when you won't lay down?" "I flounder and then I lobster" (fish song) "We ran out of gas on the road to love" "You only say you love me when you're drunk"