O/T: Pirate Rifles

Page 5 of 5
HeyBub wrote:

When a story makes me go "whoa, what a load of crap" then I have trouble enjoying it.
As for the comparison with Clancy, the difference there is that Clancy was accurate enough that the professional society for US Naval officers saw merit in his work.
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 06:03:01 -0400, "J. Clarke"

True. That's about the time I put the book down.

Enough that they (US Navy) questioned his sources for classified information.