O/T: MFWIC

Next time you make contact with a business, ask the question:
Who is the MFWIC?
In some situations, a person may announce over the P/A system, "Do we have a MFWIC on duty today?, or something similar.
What is a MFWIC?
It really very simple:
MFWIC = Mother F**ker What's In Charge.
Have had some interesting situations over the years with MFWIC.
Lew
Over the years, it has always been the CMFWIC, (Chief) :>)
Bill in Plano

"Bill Hall" wrote:

Understand, must be a regional thing.
In the major cities of the Rust Belt, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, A MIFWIC was automatically Chief of his piece of turf.
Lew
In

I believe I might have bought a 12" planer from you. Off Custer between Parker and Spring Creek? It's still runnin'
Hi Chairman:
Well, we did "shake and Howdy" one day several years ago. at that location! Don't remember what piece of equipment it was (not a planer), but it was about a piece of free equipment that I had, but it wasn't exactly what you needed. We chatted for awhile and I was going to visit you at your shop , but time just slipped away. Have read many of your posts over the years,with intentions of sending a "What's up" msg. to get your specific location for a visit . I have moved over in the Legacy/Alma area. One of those Divorce things. Retired and still making sawdust in the garage/shop. We'll have to have coffee sometime.
Bill

In forth:

I believe you're correct, it was a part for my bandsaw<senior moment> Still pluggin away, same place same bat channnel. Don't do coffee, but a DP and a cheesesteak works<g>
forth:

Never did figure out where the "Bat Cave" was located. Sometime next week (or), give me a buzz on the Cell 4-476-2969. I'll swing for the DP and the Cheese Steak. :>)
Bill

Clay
Lew Hodgett wrote:

I often say: "No monkeys, I want to talk to the Organ Grinder."